What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer or device and do not provide references that allow us to know your personal data.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- a) Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and third party Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies).
- b) According to the time they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent cookies (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years).
- c) Depending on the purpose for which they treat the information they collect, they can be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the web and the provision of the contracted service),
- Personalization Cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.).
- Analysis Cookies (collect information on the use of the web),
- Advertising cookies (collect information on the preferences and personal choices of users),
- Affiliate Cookies (allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEB
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information regarding the language, type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to track and analyze the activity carried out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient. In no case do these cookies themselves provide personal data and are not used to collect them.
- Facilitates user navigation and access to the different services offered by this website;
- It avoids the user having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time he/she accesses the web site; and
- Favors the improvement of the operation and services provided through this website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through cookies.
By accessing our website you are informed that if you continue browsing you will be installed various third-party cookies thus consenting to the installation of certain cookies that will have the sole purpose of recording access to our website for anonymous statistics on visits, always collecting information anonymously. It is not necessary to accept the installation of these cookies, you can still browse our entire website.
In various sections of our website you can install cookies from social networks, specifically the following:
- Facebook cookie, as provided in its cookies policy.
- Google+ and Google Maps cookie, as set out on their page on what type of cookies they use.
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation is allowed and which are not, by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced:
Options > Privacy > Cookies:
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy.
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we can not guarantee that they are completely adjusted to the version of your browser. You may also be using another browser not covered by these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser options, usually in the «Options» menu in the «Privacy» section. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information).
Disabling/enabling and deleting cookies
To restrict or block cookies, this is done through your browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adjust your browser settings so that your browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any cookies already on your computer. Please note that you will need to adjust the settings separately for each browser and computer you use.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will function properly. Some site functions may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. Advertisements will simply not be tailored to your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method of adjusting your settings. If necessary, consult your browser’s help function to set the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your cell phone, please refer to your device’s manual for more information.
You can learn more about cookies on the Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Considering the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information on cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where our website contains so-called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or via our website.
Therefore, should you encounter such cookies on this website and they are not listed above, please let us know. Alternatively, please contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has ensured your privacy.