Responsible of the Treatment
Identity: THE SPANISH CLUB (hereinafter, Provider)
THE SPANISH CLUB, as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and other current legislation on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative formalities with the users of the web;
- Sending communications by SMS, MMS, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, TELEGRAM, INSTAGRAM or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
- To provide the services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided,
- The data of customers and/or suppliers will be processed, within the contractual relationship that binds them with the responsible, in compliance with the administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject «Unsubscribe» to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
In accordance with the LSSICE, THE SPANISH CLUB does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, does not send commercial mails by e-mail that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from THE SPANISH CLUB, the user has the possibility to cancel his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose of those described except by legal obligation or court order.
Your data will be retained for the duration of the business relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions arising from the misuse of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the processing of data is your consent given to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of ticking the appropriate box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the business relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated to THE SPANISH CLUB’s information systems. By accepting the present conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to THE SPANISH CLUB to carry out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any enabled means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of THE SPANISH CLUB equal or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest to the User.
- The conservation of the data during the terms foreseen in the applicable dispositions.
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected are company cell phones, WHATSAPP, TELEGRAM, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, corporate emails and the web.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, THE SPANISH CLUB will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the medium in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
THE SPANISH CLUB does not carry out transfers to third parties that proceed to the processing beyond those legally provided for.
Transfers to other professionals will always be made with the prior authorization of the client (notaries, attorneys, collaborating professionals, experts, etc.).
It does not carry out international transfers.
The provider will provide information to law enforcement agencies under court order or by obligation of a legal rule, without prejudice to block or cancel your account if there may be evidence of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will be only that which is available to the provider at the time.
The information you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of THE SPANISH CLUB.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As a user-interested party, you may request the exercise of the following rights before THE SPANISH CLUB by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, indicating as Subject: «RGPD, Rights affected», and attaching a photocopy of your ID, Passport, NIE or any analogous means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows to correct errors and modify data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that proves to be inadequate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: the data subject’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have it stopped.
- Limitation of processing: entails the marking of the personal data retained, in order to limit future processing.
- Data portability: provision of the data undergoing processing to the data subject, so that he/she can transmit it to another data controller without hindrance.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es) may have been violated.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We obtain by means of a contract form the minimum and indispensable information. In this form you will provide the following information: name and email address.
Please note that THE SPANISH CLUB may have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in social networks (and / or perform any link or action of connection through social networks) of the official pages of THE SPANISH CLUB will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user.
THE SPANISH CLUB will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
- That are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that perform allegedly unlawful activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That attempt against the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general any content that THE SPANISH CLUB considers inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Also, THE SPANISH CLUB reserves the right to remove, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network those contents that are considered inappropriate.
The communications sent through the social networks will be incorporated to a file property of THE SPANISH CLUB, being able to send you information of your interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, THE SPANISH CLUB will be exempt of responsibility in relation to the security measures applicable to the present platform, and the user should consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question if he/she wants to know them.
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of the technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
THE SPANISH CLUB reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
To all the effects the relations between THE SPANISH CLUB with the Users of their telematic services, present in this Web, are put under the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parts are put under expressly, being competent for the resolution of all the conflicts derived or related to their use the Courts and Courts of Salamanca.